Weber grates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Im thinkin about maybe getting some cast iron grates for my 22 weber. Does someone here sell them? I thought I heard Larry sells them but i'm not sure if he sells them or just has a set. Thanks.

Not built yet, but I think using a brinkman pan on the lower rack to grill would be nice

Nick said:
Not built yet, but I think using a brinkman pan on the lower rack to grill would be nice

Get the brinkman charcoal pan.Works great as a water pan when you finely pull the trigger on a WSM. The water pan will not fit the WSM as a water pan. The charcoal pan for a ECB fits perfect. There is about a 2 inch difference from the charcoal pan as to the water pan. I'm sure you have a tape rule in your tool box somewhere. :LOL:

Pigs

Greg Rempe said:
DB, not sure what your budget is, but, you might want to take a look at this company...VERY COOL!!

http://www.huntingdoncocustoms.com/

Oh crap Greg! I think you just opened me up another can of worms! haha! Those are awesome.....That means I have to approach the wife about these now. (Head down tail between my legs)......... i'm goin, i'm goin'. :D :LOL: :LOL: Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom