Dennis Hopper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang sorry to hear that. He was a great actor. Not sure of his status of salvation but then it aint my bizness to know that kinda stuff. Hoping the Lord has welcomed the gentleman with open arms.

bigwheel

May he r.i.p.

Honestly, I never cared much for the druggie hippie movie star ilk.
John Wayne once chased him with a gun around a movie set. That
pretty much says it for me.

@TriTip, from Blue Velvet. You should see about finding a film called 'Out of the Blue' it is a bit of how Blue Velvet started. I think Dennis Hopper directed it and he is in it as a very similar character. Its a dark film with less of a budget.

He made a real good bad guy. From following his antics over the years I had him figgered as an old zonked out LSD hippy prevert from the 60's who had some talent and made a bunch of money for some reason unbeknownst to us mortals. He might have been gathering and heaping it up to dispense to the righteous. Who knows?

bigwheel

One of my favorite character actors. He'd been strugglin' with
the cancer for a long while. Did anybody ever see Flashback
a movie he did with Keifer Sutherland? Great comedy!

8)

bknox said:
@TriTip, from Blue Velvet. You should see about finding a film called 'Out of the Blue' it is a bit of how Blue Velvet started. I think Dennis Hopper directed it and he is in it as a very similar character. Its a dark film with less of a budget.

Will do. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom