Smokin' n' Grillin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lookin fine bluz! I had forgotten about Wickers. Haven't heard about it in years. I notice you're from KY. I'm in western KY ( Henderson County) , and now I have to see if I can still find Wickers here..

All looks good Bluz, I love that barrel. I have a couple butts in the fridge right now ready to go on the WSM later tonight. I did two Griff Loafs with my soon to be 1 year old grandson and he will help me finish the butts tomorrow. You can't start them too young :LOL:

Attachments

• Charlie Smokin\'.jpg
    Charlie Smokin\'.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 585
Pigs did the John Henry's look familiar?
Man the whole family loves that rub on chicken!
Thanks for broadening my horizons brother ;)

Thanks Ron :D

Appreciate it bolognaringranch I'm in Christian County.
The only place I can find Wickers anymore is Kroger.

Thanks bbquzz :D Looks like you've got your grub on too!
Man I wish I had me a liitle BBQ Buddy, that's a fine lookin' grandson
you got there ;)

8)

Great slide show and the food looks awesome. Ever time I see you smoker I get barrel envy. That thing is a beauty

Thanks much Vermin999! I don't pull the WBS
out as much as I need to...it hasn't let me down yet :D

Appreciate it Toby keil! I agree on the rollin' text,
this is the first & last time I use it :roll: :LOL:

8)

Oh Yeah!! My Bluz Brother is BAACCKKK!!! Smoking Grub and Smokin Tune! Yardbird, Burgers , Pulled Pork and Ms.Koko Taylor pitchin a Wang Dang Doodle. That's what I'm talkin bout. Everything looked great brother.

I can't see any slideshow. I used my facebook to connect. I bet it was cool...

Oh yea WANG DANG DOODLE!! looks great Bluz a couple of those burgers would be nice about now. :eek:) the more I see those cast iron grates the more I think I need some! keep those vids coming man!

Great slide show, and you can send this Cincinnati boy any of those tasty morsels!!.... :D Roger

Thanks Roger :D
Ain't got any of that Skyline
Chili layin' round do ya?
I'll take a 3 way :LOL:

8)

Back
Top Bottom