Got wegman's lump! Made by Royal Oak i hear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Susan: I don't think you will be disappointed with Wingman's lump. It's around here, But a bit pricey. It sure beats Cowboy. Take a look around, My distributor tells me that Humphrey lump is available in your neck of the woods. Now about those Zwiegles white hots, There quite good. There is a few local meat places that make white hots.(pork hot dogs) near me. You will enjoy the Zwiegles. I like kraut on mine. Have fun.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I love the stuff. I can get a 130 to 150 pound whole hog (head included) done with 30 pounds of the stuff.

Pigs, I heard if you foil the head it makes the brains like butter. :grin:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":bf5jakdy]I love the stuff. I can get a 130 to 150 pound whole hog (head included) done with 30 pounds of the stuff.

Pigs, I heard if you foil the head it makes the brains like butter. :grin:[/quote:bf5jakdy]

[-X [-X [-X [-X

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":18a1lys0]I love the stuff. I can get a 130 to 150 pound whole hog (head included) done with 30 pounds of the stuff.

Pigs, I heard if you foil the head it makes the brains like butter. :grin:[/quote:18a1lys0]
If you let the pig drink Budweiser it will do the same thing. #-o

Back
Top Bottom