Dr BBQ's Bacon Brie Appetizer (pic and video link)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I ran across this over at Firecooker and thought I'd pass it along. It looks like it has good game day potential. You can watch him make it here.

img_212522_0_59342b08816565361a4e4f67c2e072bf.jpg

Ingredients
1 lb bacon
One 16oz wheel of brie
½ cup your favorite BBQ sauce

Preparation Instructions
In a large skillet over medium heat in the kitchen cook the bacon until just crispy. Meanwhile prepare the grill to cook indirect at 350 degrees. Unwrap the brie and place it in a disposable pie pan. Top with the BBQ sauce. When the bacon is cooked, drain on a paper towel and then chop medium fine. Top the brie with all of the bacon. Place the pan with the brie on the grill and cook until the brie is soft, about 15-20 minutes. Add crackers around the brie and serve warm.
-----
John

Like everything you post John, it sounds wonderful. I just pulled some of your Pulled Pork Pockets out of the oven. They do not look as good as yours, but they are tasty. I have to get the dough crimping down and then I'll do pictures. Thanks for sharing the Superbowl appetizer.

bbquzz said:
Like everything you post John, it sounds wonderful. I just pulled some of your Pulled Pork Pockets out of the oven. They do not look as good as yours, but they are tasty. I have to get the dough crimping down and then I'll do pictures. Thanks for sharing the Superbowl appetizer.
Wow! That was quick, Buzz. I'm glad you tried and liked the recipe. That's precisely why I post them. I look forward to seeing your handiwork.

John

Back
Top Bottom