Today's BBQ 74 Degrees F (picts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Just wanted to say I absolutely love looking at bbq picts you folks post.
To return the favor I like to share some of mine.

Mike

Today's BBQ. Shoulder wasn't too great tried a new technique.
Ribs were like candy!

[attachment=0:1fd91e1q]Stoker Log

Geeken out!

1.xls[/attachment:1fd91e1q]

Attachments

• Stoker Log 1.xls
    99.5 KB · Views: 60
californiagrillin said:
Also liking the "Beer Taps" that have been installed in the Kitchen. :shock: :mrgreen:

Looks like that might be the side of the fridge that the beer is in........I use to have the same set up but my tap was at the end of my couch.......Thats when my place was a high class joint! :LOL: :LOL:

Ill have to find that pic.

Smokey Lew said:
Really nice looking ribs and sandwiches. Going to have to try the Trigg style ribs next time to see what it's all about.

Yep that was my first time. I did that 2hrs into the cook and let em go another 2.5 hrs.
Let em rest and put a thin coat of warmed bbq sauce then sprinkled a tiny bit more rub.
Maaannnn! you got to try it. They tasted like candy. Literally!

P.S. I got a 22.5 WSM I'll let go for $275.

dollarbill said:
californiagrillin said:
Also liking the "Beer Taps" that have been installed in the Kitchen. :shock: :mrgreen:

Looks like that might be the side of the fridge that the beer is in........I use to have the same set up but my tap was at the end of my couch.......Thats when my place was a high class joint! :LOL: :LOL:

No, there is a chest freezer outside on the side of the house. Couldn't sell her on keepen kegs in the fridge. If it was just my house it would. It took me 6 weeks to sell the misses that there will be draft beer in her kitchen. And the only reason she let me was she was tired of cleaning beer droplets off the hard wood, every time I had to bring in another pitcher from the garage.
And you could emagine by the third or fourth pitcher it got worse. :LOL:

Yo Mama said:
dollarbill said:
californiagrillin said:

No, there is a chest freezer outside on the side of the house. Couldn't sell her on keepen kegs in the fridge. If it was just my house it would. It took me 6 weeks to sell the misses that there will be draft beer in her kitchen. And the only reason she let me was she was tired of cleaning beer droplets off the hard wood, every time I had to bring in another pitcher from the garage.
And you could emagine by the third or fourth pitcher it got worse. :LOL:

Ive always wanted to do that, but Im not even sure I could run the line from the garage to the kitchen. Great, one more thing I gotta go check out now. :LOL:

Great looking cook. Love the taps in the kitchen! :D Makes perfect since to me. Nice work getting your wife to agree. :shock: 8)

californiagrillin said:

That is just wrong that every kitchen does not come with beer taps!

Awesome looking grub!

Back
Top Bottom