Lexington BBQ (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigGQ

Sous Chef
Cappy has been begging me to post these pics. Had a chance to eat at the legendary Lexington BBQ in Lexington NC a couple weekends ago. They always have good BBQ. The fresh made pork skins are my personal favorite.

[attachment=3:ubjwoyhk]IMG_0031 (Large).JPG[/attachment:ubjwoyhk]
[attachment=2:ubjwoyhk]IMG_0032 (Large).JPG[/attachment:ubjwoyhk]
[attachment=1:ubjwoyhk]IMG_0034 (Large).JPG[/attachment:ubjwoyhk]
[attachment=0:ubjwoyhk]IMG_0035 (Large).JPG[/attachment:ubjwoyhk]

Attachments

• IMG_0031 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0031 (Large).JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0032 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0032 (Large).JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0034 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0034 (Large).JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0035 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0035 (Large).JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 553
somewhere, Griff and Unity are weeping. They went by on a Sunday
when it was closed.

I think I'd just take that plate and funnel it all into my mouth.

The skins look incredible.

You were that close, and didn't say anything? It's less than 20 miles from my driveway to their parking lot. ;)

If you'd like a Lexington area visitor's map (which shows about 20 bbq restaurants, among other things), pm me your mailing address. I picked up a bunch of them a couple of years ago at the vistors' center.

Larry D. said:
You were that close, and didn't say anything? It's less than 20 miles from my driveway to their parking lot. ;)

If you'd like a Lexington area visitor's map (which shows about 20 bbq restaurants, among other things), pm me your mailing address. I picked up a bunch of them a couple of years ago at the vistors' center.

Thanks for the offer, Larry. Picked one up myself while we were there. I have family in Concord and we usually get up that way two or three times a year. Will holler at ya next time we go.

surfinsapo said:
I hope to visit that place soon on my road trip.. Thanks for sharing
If you do, I'd be glad to buy your dinner (or lunch) as a "thank you " for all the great videos you've posted. :)

Back
Top Bottom