Moody's Meat Market Stuffed Meats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Me and my wife stopped by Moody's Meat market in Corpus Christi, Texas and bought 2 cajun stuffed pork chops and 1 cornbread dressing stuffed shicken.. The direction say to bake them in the oven, but I know better than that so I smoked/bbq/baked them outside... The pork chops were not as good as the shicken.. the shicken is a keeper. Cheaper than Le Boucheries and stuffed with more dressing.. If in Corpus, stop by and get you some... "Hey la bas.Tell em Sapo sent ya"... :D Oh, the little green things on the plate are "dolmades".. My friend from Bethlehem Mom made them for us.. We call them stuffed grape leaves in America....

[youtube:3shh3ytp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69iZOJXjvf0[/youtube:3shh3ytp]

SANY0060.JPG

SANY0062.JPG

SANY0064.JPG

SANY0066.JPG

SANY0067.JPG

SANY0069.JPG

Hey Sapo! Never seen someone enjoy their own cooking as much as you. It's fun to watch. Wish we had a good meat market or even a butcher like it seems you do in your area. There's nothing here but large grocery chains or Costco. Keep up the good work.

Sapo I've never had the opportunity to try any of the three :roll: Man O Man
the stuffed chops, chicken & the dolmades look mighty tasty! Thanks for sharin' the
video :D

8)

Looks great Sapo. Now that name Moody's Meat Market sounds real familiar to me. How long they been in bizness? I wonder if maybe my Grand Daddy worked for them. He was a butcher at Sam Kanes for a good while.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Looks great Sapo. Now that name Moody's Meat Market sounds real familiar to me. How long they been in bizness? I wonder if maybe my Grand Daddy worked for them. He was a butcher at Sam Kanes for a good while.

bigwheel

they have been there for many years....http://moodysmeats.com/

Sam Kane died a few weeks ago.. He was a legend in these parts...

Back
Top Bottom