Serious Barbrcue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
My wife bought my son a book he has wanted for xmas called Serious Barbrcue by Adam Perry Lang. Leafing through it, I think it's a winner. The guy knows comp Q and even comes close to the way to cook a brisket. The interesting part was recipes for other stuff. He knows his seasonings and has different combos of stuff. A grad of the CIA. I have to wait till after xmas to borrow it.
Hey Mr. Devine, you know this guy from the Big Apple?

Rag said:
My wife bought my son a book he has wanted for xmas called Serious Barbrcue by Adam Perry Lang. Leafing through it, I think it's a winner. The guy knows comp Q and even comes close to the way to cook a brisket. The interesting part was recipes for other stuff. He knows his seasonings and has different combos of stuff. A grad of the CIA. I have to wait till after xmas to borrow it.
Hey Mr. Devine, you know this guy from the Big Apple?

Yes. I know Adam....Good guy.. He was the "Official Pitmaster" at the Jack this year... knows his BBQ like most wished they did... I have the book... very detailed, explains every step of the way kinda book. Some great ideas in there...

I was hoping I was correctly impressed. I was reading Bobberqer's response to my wife, to which she said, "I ordered it for you".
Am I a good husband, or what, that my wife would do that? :D :D :roll:

Well thanks for that book review. I will keep my eye peeled for it. Surely somebody around here will buy it then I can borrow it when the new wears off. Smart thinking.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom