Got my Maverick...need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Just playing with it tonight, after a few beers, and I got it set up but I was hoping it would display the two different temps, instead of flashing bars at me. Does it not display current temps, or does it just beep when the range is exceeded?

Cappy needs help! :)

Cappy, get the box it came in. Open the box and look for a few sheets of paper that might look a little like a book. Take this out and open it. No it's not part of the packageing to keep the product from banging around! If you look at it, it will have words on it called "Instructions"! #-o

Sorry, just had to do that!

Nick Prochilo said:
Cappy, get the box it came in. Open the box and look for a few sheets of paper that might look a little like a book. Take this out and open it. No it's not part of the packageing to keep the product from banging around! If you look at it, it will have words on it called "Instructions"! #-o

That's just great....after all these years of teaching you how to bbq, how to grill, how to fix your car, where babies come from, I get that from you. Fine, nevermind, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm sober.

BTW, thanks Cruising.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":35oux5ba]Cappy, get the box it came in. Open the box and look for a few sheets of paper that might look a little like a book. Take this out and open it. No it's not part of the packageing to keep the product from banging around! If you look at it, it will have words on it called "Instructions"! #-o

That's just great....after all these years of teaching you how to bbq, how to grill, how to fix your car, where babies come from, I get that from you. Fine, nevermind, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm sober.

[/quote:35oux5ba]

:lmao: :-k :bored:

No thanks to you guys, it tested out less than 2 degrees from perfect.
Remind me that some night when I need to know. :) :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom