weber customer support

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnnyReb

Senior Cook
man Weber rocks.... i just got a 22.5 one touch gold that the bowl and lid were damaged on and i called customer support and they are sending out replacements...i am a Weber fan for life!!!

thanks Weber!!!!!

Nice to know them folks is attentive to their customers. I will bear this in mind if I ever instruct the warden to tell Santa to bring me something which is made by Weber. Now I did own one of their rib racks and it was tough. Carried it around in the back of the pickup for years and even throwed it at trees back when I try to use it and get me riled up. Whoever invented rib racks should be horse whupped.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Nice to know them folks is attentive to their customers. I will bear this in mind if I ever instruct the warden to tell Santa to bring me something which is made by Weber. Now I did own one of their rib racks and it was tough. Carried it around in the back of the pickup for years and even throwed it at trees back when I try to use it and get me riled up. Whoever invented rib racks should be horse whupped.
bigwheel

Ain't that the truth! Worst thing I've ever had to clean!

Clean? Hmm guess I neva got around to that part of the equation. Think I just throwed mine in the fire for a while...no on second thought I now know why mine didnt need cleaning cuz I only tried to use it once. Yeah thats the ticket :shock:

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom