the obligatory "What are u thankfull for" thread..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
So today being the day of giving thanks and whatnot, I thought Id share what Im most thankfull for. Today my whole family will be at my house for dinner with the additions of a few boyfriends. Im so excited that EVERYONE will make it today. My kids are all getting older and going their own ways and Im proud of all of them (well at least 89% of the time) and Im glad they have all made time to be together today.

Oh, and Puff, Im thankfull for Puff too...

waaayyy too much.

This has not been a good year financially for me, and most others I'm sure,
but I'm hanging in there....it could be so much worse.

Most of all, I'm thankful to be an American, and to have been raised by
parents the right way. I feel so blessed to have my friends, including
you blithering idiots. The good Lord has blessed me so much that this
is my favorite holiday...I truly want to give thanks for everything I've
got.

Could go on forever, but I think family, friends, and freedom in this
great country is all I need.

I want to thank God for helping me find my lady who I have been married to for 22 years. The best thing to happen to me in my life. She is a great mother too. My kids are wonderful. Besides money, everything is good.

Well I am thankful to the Lord for everything. Individual list of things to be thankful for would be too exhautive but I try to do it in my prayers sometimes.

bigwheel

I am thankful for everything God has given me and what He hasn't allowed me to have...Does that make sense?

Re: the obligatory "What are u thankfull for" thre

john pen said:
So today being the day of giving thanks and whatnot, I thought Id share what Im most thankfull for. Today my whole family will be at my house for dinner with the additions of a few boyfriends. Im so excited that EVERYONE will make it today. My kids are all getting older and going their own ways and Im proud of all of them (well at least 89% of the time) and Im glad they have all made time to be together today.

Oh, and Puff, Im thankfull for Puff too...
...as I are you buddy. ;)

Sure makes sense to me Sapo. Whole sermons have been preached on the merits of unanswered prayers. Nice Catholic Lady tole me one time, "God has three possible answers to each petition type prayer a person prays, which is: Yes, No and Maybe Later." Sorta sounds like a Daddy's reponse to His Kids wanting something huh?

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom