Just A Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Well with all the hell razing going on at the bar. (huge party, live band) they are not going to let me get any sleep, plus there open till 4:00 am so why not. Fired up the WSM about 1:30 am and threw a butt on.
img_203641_0_c7a716d021f656b5ab43dfe184e93311.jpg

Running a little low, but thats okay.

Few more hours and breakfast.
img_203641_1_732f557208337a9394fd4b3c09f297b6.jpg

Pigs
I left all the gunk on the grate just for you Larry! :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Pigs
I left all the gunk on the grate just for you Larry! :LOL:

It's okay Chris, when people ask what the tasty black stuff is, just tell them it's 'bark'......from the Halibut. :LOL:

Small world. Gotta a butt cooking also. Although I have not used my time wisely and it won't be done until right around bed time..........

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":27gguxtn][quote="Captain Morgan":27gguxtn]what did you rub it with?

Fatz Pig Powder[/quote:27gguxtn]
I love that stuff ![/quote:27gguxtn]

Me too......but I hate the fact that you buy it and 10 years later you still don't receive it! Talk about HIGH demand!!!

Great way to kill a few hours for sure. Looks awful tasty. Maybe you should start selling sandwiches to the hell raisers. :D

If life gives you lemons... Sell lemonade and make some money! ;)

Looks like Senor Larry has been teaching you how to make char..er I mean charcoal. I would say that one was cooked purty fast. Pig's eyes was prob still blinking while Pigs was making a sandwich.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":262iz7ju][quote="Larry Wolfe":262iz7ju][quote="Captain Morgan":262iz7ju]what did you rub it with?

Fatz Pig Powder[/quote:262iz7ju]
I love that stuff ![/quote:262iz7ju]

Me too......but I hate the fact that you buy it and 10 years later you still don't receive it! Talk about HIGH demand!!![/quote:262iz7ju]

He's been busy. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom