What is your Favorite Snack Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can eat my weight in nachos. And wings. Do they count?
I don't eat any sweets. Just not my thang. I like spicy and peppery and the vinegar wang.

Macadamia's, cashews, just about any type of peanuts.
Scoops and good salsa or guacamole
Little smokey sausages with crescent roll shell and BBQ Sauce
Cheese and crackers
Really don't consider sweets as snack food.

Captain Morgan said:
I don't eat any sweets. Just not my thang. I like spicy and peppery and the vinegar wang.

Are you sure you want to say "wang?"

only someone with penis envy would make that connection. By the way, what happened to your mystery thread?

Also, everyone please check out the brat thread I posted in the grilling forum...interested in your methods.

wang....wang...wang.....oh I love that vinegar wang..

Cherry twizlers (licorice)

Pretzels dipped in this honey garlic mustard my mil gets from Fla

leftover ABT's

Chris Finney said:
[quote="john pen":36jd5v0f]Cherry twizlers (licorice)

CHERRY TWIZZLERS ARE NOT LICORICE!!! :axe: :smt021

sorry, my problem... not yours. :eek:mm:[/quote:36jd5v0f]

Lets talk about it..It'll help you to get it out in the open...

Woodman said:
Captain Morgan said:

Woodpecker, do you eat bananas sideways so it doesn't look/feel like you are giving a blowjob? :shock: Everything with you is related to a penis! :smt102 Is that how you got the name "Woodman"? :smt102

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":413o5s7e]I can eat my weight in nachos. And wings. Do they count?

Woodpecker, do you eat bananas sideways so it doesn't look/feel like you are giving a blowjob? :shock: Everything with you is related to a penis! :smt102 Is that how you got the name "Woodman"? :smt102[/quote:413o5s7e]

No, thats how he got the name pencil dick!

CHEETOS !!!

For some reason I cannot allow the presence of a partially eaten bag of these in my house. Once I open the bag I just keep eating 'till the bag is empty. Then I eat that cheesy residue off of my orange fingers !!!!!! :smt040

Is Vodka a snack??????

Uncle Al

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3o4kg6y9]I can eat my weight in nachos. And wings. Do they count?

Woodpecker, do you eat bananas sideways so it doesn't look/feel like you are giving a blowjob? :shock: Everything with you is related to a penis! :smt102 Is that how you got the name "Woodman"? :smt102[/quote:3o4kg6y9]

OK , dumbassas! I AM A MAN. YES< EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IN LIFE TO THIS POINT IS RELATED TO MY PENIS>>>>>>>>EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

ps Hershey's with almonds dipped lovingly in smuckers natural chunky penis,.....er,.....peanut butter! :oops:

Woodman said:
OK , dumbassas! I AM A MAN. YES< EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IN LIFE TO THIS POINT IS RELATED TO MY PENIS>>>>>>>>EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

ps Hershey's with almonds dipped lovingly in smuckers natural chunky penis,.....er,.....peanut butter! :oops:

SICK SICK SICK

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":itlgr6z0]I can eat my weight in nachos. And wings. Do they count?

Woodpecker, do you eat bananas sideways so it doesn't look/feel like you are giving a blowjob? :shock: Everything with you is related to a penis! :smt102 Is that how you got the name "Woodman"? :smt102

ps Hershey's with almonds dipped lovingly in smuckers natural chunky penis,.....er,.....peanut butter! :oops:[/quote:itlgr6z0]

Woodman, for SS can you please melt a Hershey bar, dip the banana in it and slowly lick it off for us????? :ack:

Chris Finney said:
Larry, you are sick. :shock:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :?

Finney who are you kidding you know you'd like to watch it! We could all get a "Woody" while watching Woody simulate knob slobbing! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom