New Camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Is in. Only took me a half hour to figure out how to put the memory card and batteries in the thing. And yea Scotty, I have to read the big book. (like that will help :roll: ) Think a few brewskis may help? :LOL:

Pigs

I'm getting closer to figuring out this new toy. Why is there not a button that just say "push the shutter button and I'll take a pic" "plug me in to your computer and I'll do all the rest" ;) :LOL: There are things on the menu I will never use. I may be dumb, but I aint stupid. A little more time with it, and I think I'll be okay. :D

Pigs
Yea. if ya want to call me a retard, that's okay. ;)

You can doooit.....

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I'm getting closer to figuring out this new toy. Why is there not a button that just say "push the shutter button and I'll take a pic" "plug me in to your computer and I'll do all the rest" ;) :LOL: There are things on the menu I will never use. I may be dumb, but I aint stupid. A little more time with it, and I think I'll be okay. :D

Pigs
Yea. if ya want to call me a retard, that's okay. ;)

Griff said:
Pigs, we're still waiting for the pics. :LOL: :LOL:
Well, don't hold your hand on your ass too much longer. Cuz you may look funny. :LOL: ;) canning green maters today, so I'll try it out on them. I'm starting to run out of jars. We have not canned up this much stuff in a long time. I hear it all the time at the club house "got any more of them dills?" I just say yea, soon as you guy's bring the jars back there will be more. :roll: ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom