Big Ron comes to visit Corpus Christi TX this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Ron1

Senior Cook
Anyone in the Corpus Christi area want to come by and say hi, it would be nice to meet some or all of you. I will be coming in town Friday night and staying until Sunday afternoon. I have family there but with two small children we don't do much traveling. I am going to plan a small cook on Saturday for lunch for anyone who cares to join me for some cold drinks and hot food. Thinking Fajitas maybe. . . Send me a PM and we can work out the details.
Thanks!

I will call you on Sat morning as we will be in late Friday night. Off Cross Town Express and Ayers I believe.

Big Ron said:
I will call you on Sat morning as we will be in late Friday night. Off Cross Town Express and Ayers I believe.
Ok Ron. Do you want me to marinate some fajitas?

I will handle that, you can just come by to enjoy! Hope we can get a few others as well. Would be nice to meet some of you in person.

Well sounds like you fellas setting out to have a good time. Try not to let Sapo feed you something which light you up:)

bigwheel

I got $22.00 worth of fajitas marinating right now. I hope they have a long grill. The fajitas are about 3 feet long each.... :shock:

Sounds awsome! I will do the ABT's. Might have to cook at your place. Wife not to excited me cooking this weekend. Did two cook off's and a catering job the last 3 weekends. Will call you on Saturday am to discuss.
Thanks!

Was fun, cooked fajitas and ABT's. Sapo took a few snapshots. Great guy by the way. I am back home now and got to go unpack.

Back
Top Bottom