My boy got the boot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I follow Hell's Kitchen on TV...I interviewed Andy Husbands a few weeks back, and this past Tuesday he got the boot. I don't know how much is production and how inept he might really be, but none of those people look like they can cook a lick...that can't really be the case can it? Andy owns Tremont 6437 in Boston, MA...I don't know...but he didn't come off very well in the show.

Oh well...his BBQ team "I-Que" is heading to the American Royal and The Jack this year. Good luck to him and the rest of the team.

I could not stand seeing those fingers get shaved like that,,,man o man was like the first Children of the Corn movie where Maliki put that persons hand into the meat slicer ....ughhh

It's amazing how much these shows are edited. The Producers and Directors have their own agenda....to make good TV....at anyone's cost.

The $$$ people ...Awww Cummmmmonnn!!!.... PI$$ OF OUT MY KITCHEN !!!!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
I follow Hell's Kitchen on TV...I interviewed Andy Husbands a few weeks back, and this past Tuesday he got the boot. I don't know how much is production and how inept he might really be, but none of those people look like they can cook a lick...that can't really be the case can it? Andy owns Tremont 6437 in Boston, MA...I don't know...but he didn't come off very well in the show.

Oh well...his BBQ team "I-Que" is heading to the American Royal and The Jack this year. Good luck to him and the rest of the team.

Tremont 647 8)

The Local boy who won Top Chef last time around in an interview in the Peoples Daily Comrade that the few minutes of Q&A you see on the show where they praise/slam the top/worst chefs actually took hours.

Back
Top Bottom