Koegels Hot Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Pigs..found a coupla of pickled sausage recipes in the files. They are over in the recipe section. Figgered they would show up as new posts on the main screen but guess not.

bigwheel

Love a Good Dog! Sure would like to try those out. Went to the website..they got alot Good eats!

8)

Love a Good Dog! Sure would like to try those out. Went to the website..they got alot Good eats!

8)

Thanks Scotty. I'll give them a shot. Last big party at camp is in October. Hot Dogs and beans are the main bill of fair for Bro Jack and I to cook. We will leave the buck a pound dogs to the noobs. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

I can live with Nathans for an upper crust type dawg. Hebrew National is a little too salty. You know I got to buy the skinless type cuz the little chillins around heah do not like em in the casings. Whut a bunch of snobby little puss cakes huh? :shock:

bigwheel

thank the good lord I live in North Carolina where we worry
more about the chili and the slaw. I've tried Nathans, Hebrew
Nats, etc,....no, I'm not paying steak money for hot dogs.

I like the 5 star ones that I buy at BJ's...they are good...little longer than the bun...my oldest (Bobbi) calls them "snappies".

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Bruce B":1tcfqkpi]They're everywhere around here...natural casing the only way to go.

I've got a natural casing for you...bologna size. :shock:[/quote:1tcfqkpi]

This is the wrong section of the forum for that, hence I can not reply. :?

wittdog said:
What about the Sahlens Pigs?
They are okay I guess Dave. Think I'm just board with them now for a while. Been getting Wardynski's at the local market. (white hots) I can't tell you how many Sahlens Bro Jack and I cooked and ate this summer so far. I do miss Shelly dogs. Funny to see folk get freaked out when I put Mayo on a dog. Or corn on the cob. :LOL:

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom