Kill The Keg!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Had a staff/crew meeting last night and my turn to tend bar. So I checked the keg and it's about shot, I put the fish bowl out and charged 25 cents a beer and who ever get's the last beer wins the fish bowl. Well, it lasted a little longer than I thought. :LOL: Good thing we all have campers. ;) Was a great night to camp out. I have to run the tractor today, so it's good to have aspirin and water on hand. :roll: :oops: What a train wreck. ;)

Pigs

Down south we call it float the keg :LOL: People passed out on the lawn, You know good clean fun ;)

BluzQue said:
Did you win the fish bowl? :LOL:
Nope. :cry: But we all had a good time! I'm cutting grass today and ear plugs are a must. Man my head is thumping. :twisted:
Yea Griff, someone has to keep the fun factor up. I'd guess that be me. Thing that kill's me is that everyone want's to party, and sez they will help out with work and grounds keeping, but we all know how that goes! There is about 3 of us that do all the work. I love it on the weekend when folk show up and want bro Jack and I to cook for them too. :roll: Man, buy a bag of lump and drop it off. :shock: I don't mind, but it's getting out of hand. People just drop meat and things to be cooked and expect Jack and I to just do them up. NOT COOL!
img_196948_0_48d190a71db2905854d6f122936953e9.jpg

Bro Jack and I after the July party when we cooked all damn weekend. Yes adult beverages were involved, but I sure would like to just to sit on my ass sometime and let someone else do the job and go over and say "Is it done yet?" It happens every weekend. Think we are going to pull the old stove and kettle, and WSM out of there so we can relax for a change. :LOL:

Pigs

I love the oven in the back round! Also every now and then Ill think my kegerator is gonna run out so I put on my power drinkin boots to try and kill it. Oh man does that hurt when you cant kill it. Next day 1st thing I need is Agua! I know the feeling. ;) :D

dollarbill said:
I love the oven in the back round! Also every now and then Ill think my kegerator is gonna run out so I put on my power drinkin boots to try and kill it. Oh man does that hurt when you cant kill it. Next day 1st thing I need is Agua! I know the feeling. ;) :D
It's a 1934 Detroit Jewell . Sits out in the sun and rain. The cover on the burners rocks. The oven always will light. Nice porcelain steel and brass valves. When quality made a difference. Not like the crap you buy today. Why it's still going, I'll never know. When it goes down, we can rebuild her. (we have the technology.) :LOL:

Pigs

Have had a couple of keg set ups over the years and swear it sure a good way to make new friends which you didn't realize you had till they figgerd out you got a keg. Now throw in free bbq to boot taking a guess your the most popular fella in town. Great job. Great photography too..especially considering the subject matter. I thought them trained showbiz monkeys was the only type who could flash a Nixon victory sign and other hand gestures whilst smoking an evil cigarette. Shows whut I know huh?

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
dollarbill said:
It's a 1934 Detroit Jewell . Sits out in the sun and rain. The cover on the burners rocks. The oven always will light. Nice porcelain steel and brass valves. When quality made a difference. Not like the crap you buy today. Why it's still going, I'll never know. When it goes down, we can rebuild her. (we have the technology.) :LOL:

Pigs

Nice my neighbor has one kinda like it. Her's is a gas unit I believe. Id like to have if it went with our set up.

Chris, I notice in the picture you and Jack are showing us how many beers you drank! :shock: ;) Yeah down this end of the state, we call it "Floating the Keg" also! I don't think I've ever partaking in one ...... ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Chris, I notice in the picture you and Jack are showing us how many beers you drank! :shock: ;) Yeah down this end of the state, we call it "Floating the Keg" also! I don't think I've ever partaking in one ...... ;)

Ahem' - Nick I think the 2 means...................... 2 many.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom