Wright Brand Bacon....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
This company sent me 4 pounds of bacon to try about a month ago...let me tell you, I am rarely impressed with "packaged" bacon as it is usually disappoints only worthy of wrapping abts or moink balls or something in that but this bacon is something different.

I was very impressed with this product and I actually had a few radio show listeners call in last night to back me up about this bacon. Check out their website and see if you have retail location near you...then let me know if you like this product as well.

http://www.wrightbrand.com/Default.aspx

Greg, you are right about Wright's bacon its the BEST!!! Its the only bacon I buy.

Mike

Yeppers its good. Knew the Wrights purty well since they from Wilbarger County where I lived for 12 years. Old partner of mine was kin to em. We used to swing by and get pork trimmings to make sausage. That back when they had a full scale packing slaughtering bizness. Now they just smoke and/or slice and package bacon and ham as far as I know. Remember well one of the co-owners of the place said thats where the big money was.

bigwheel

Good Lawdie Miz Claudie..you playing my song with that Petit Jean stuff. Swear a weaker person would kill for a scrap of fat off one of their Peppa Cured Hams. The eldest of the male chillins who is an Arkieville resident usually sends us one of their sample packs for Christmas. It has bacon ham sausage weenies etc. All of which is totally outstanding. Sure be glad when they expand to God's Country. Might can find it in E. Texas I aint sure. Got some statutes of limitations which need to reach the expiry date in that part o the world.

bigwheel

1MoreFord said:
Yes, Wrights is very good bacon.

The only other bacon I know of that is as good is Petit Jean.
http://www.petitjeanmeats.com/

Seriously thinking about pulling trigger on one of those gift baskets on the Petit Jean website. Some good looking grub :)

Mike

Back
Top Bottom