Major Hook up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I just got hooked up with a guy who cuts trees for a livin and he doesnt want to pay to dump his wood. He droppped off about 4 cords of wood on my driveway. He said if I needed more hed bring it. I told him if you got more bring it. He said winter time was time to prune all of the fruit woods! Sounds like you can count me in on the frozen few this year.

We have a lot of Tongans in this area and nearly all of them are in the tree cutting bizness. Had some offers to let them dump wood but supposedly they bring all kinds of weird trees which aint particularly suited to cooking. Keep an eye peeled for mischievious behavior like that.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
We have a lot of Tongans in this area and nearly all of them are in the tree cutting bizness. Had some offers to let them dump wood but supposedly they bring all kinds of weird trees which aint particularly suited to cooking. Keep an eye peeled for mischievious behavior like that.

bigwheel

Ya this guy happens to be a white guy that seems to know what hes doin. He brought my buddy a bunch of ash and pine and I got the cotton wood. Thats all strictly for heating the house. I have apple and cherry wood from a couple of trees I chopped last summer. He said hell bring me some fruit wood this winter.

Trees in colorado ?? never heard of such a thing !! good deal ...git me some of that cherry wood, cant git that over here

Well I knowed they had a few trees up in Colorada but I am cornfused about the Pine comment. I thought all them was in E. Texas. :shock:

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom