Yardbird fer sale er rent...Ooops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Yardbird fer sale er rent...Ooops!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong song!

Here's some birds fer orders I did taday, Wind was playin with the smoker an it couldn't make up it's mind wheter it was gonna rain er snow!

img_184795_0_61efc946dcc3669ac9b3b304830aa6ad.jpg

I thin they were done, wen't ta pull that one outa the smoker an that bone was stuck ta the grate, deboned that leg slicker en a whistle! The smell fantastic!

Little orders right now, a couple a chickens here, some sausage there, got a couple a grads ta do an maybe a anniversary, but, were pluggin along!

Look mighty yummy in the tummy to me.

Ps.Edit.
Since you got em setting straight up anyway try smoking them up for bit then cover them with a brown paper sack just slightly mo bigga than the bird. Fella next door to us at a cookoff was doing it like that one time. Sure was purty and tasty. He was using the big pumped Butterball Roasters with a 30 oz tall boy Busch stuffed up it's cluckula. Think most of the folks gave up on the roasters. It was not possible to get a half in the turn in tray and still shut the lid. They started screaming..marked trays etc.

bigwheel

Windy as all get out, but I generally smoke at 275* fer yardbirds, Turkey I smoke at 300* bein a bigger bird. My spritz gives a decent skin at that temperature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom