Passover sodas with real sugar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
If they are so good, why aren't the available year round?

Its cheaper to use corn syrup, Thats why they stopped using sugar years ago.

If your over 40 you grew up drinking real sugar in your soda.
I aint sure exactly when the switched.

I bought some last year & the taste is better then the CS junk,
it pose to be better for you too

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":a7yy382i]If they are so good, why aren't the available year round?

Its cheaper to use corn syrup, Thats why they stopped using sugar years ago.

If your over 40 you grew up drinking real sugar in your soda.
I aint sure exactly when the switched.

I bought some last year & the taste is better then the CS junk,
it pose to be better for you too[/quote:a7yy382i]
Your right JB. I get a 24 pack of Dr Pepper from Texas every year. Cost is high with the shipping, but who cares. Good stuff!

Pigs

it's specifically made only for Passover , due to Kosher food laws... as pointed out, it's too expensive to make all year long ... most Kosher approved sodas have a yellow cap on em, and a Othrodox Union sticker , OU, on the bottle, or can, somewhere,, good stuff, and sells out fast, due to Gentiles craving a real soda taste

Cokes have never tasted as good as they did in the 6-oz returnable, reusable green bottles. :(

--John
(Competition with "Pepsi-Cola hits the spot, twelve full ounces, that's a lot" spoiled it. Remember the city of the bottling plant embossed on the bottom of the bottle?)

Unity said:
Cokes have never tasted as good as they did in the 6-oz returnable, reusable green bottles. :(

--John
(Competition with "Pepsi-Cola hits the spot, twelve full ounces, that's a lot" spoiled it. Remember the city of the bottling plant embossed on the bottom of the bottle?)
Gosh, your old. ;) :LOL: I remember those bottles too. :oops: Think that's when they made it with sugar. :D

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom