Chili Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Crazy Redneck

Assistant Cook
I make and sell my own sauce. Since I started I have learned a lot and have brought the price to manufacture down a good bit. Chili Sauce is now the priciest part of the sauce. I have looked at Sam's Club and they have bulk chili sauce but it is a totally different ingredient list. I need something like Heinz chili sauce or a supermarket brand. I am just wondering if anyone would now a good place to go and get chili sauce in bulk. I have tried the internet and the shipping is going to kill me. Any suggestions would be aprreciated.

Also, I do not want to use a co-packer at this stage of the game. Maybe later when I am getting a lot of orders and it is more reasonable to go to a co packer.

Assuming you have Googled how to clone chili sauce? If not try that and kindly repoat back. It got to be mostly ketchup. I cant hardly tell any difference myself. Like the old guv'ment prof say...the difference between republicans and democrats is the same as tweedle dee and twiddle dumb. Sure it work the same with Chili Sauce and Ketchup.

bigwheel

You might give Sysco or PFG a try......I buy from both, by the case, @ about $5.50 for a number 10.
dj

Back
Top Bottom