Cook'in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
I did a little cook'in today. A little baby piece of meat, nothing fancy and I probably broke a bunch of BBQ rules, but it tasted good. Cooked a little more than I would have liked, but the pop fairy came early today and I lost track of time.

img_182948_0_380797d2e85ae1e7aa7ea9249b9c4722.jpg

img_182948_1_1f49e98df97e9807883bf7ce3988bb8d.jpg

wittdog said:
Looks good...and after the pop fairy comes who cares :LOL:

Stupid pop fairy moved in here yesterday and WOULD NOT leave me alone . . . They tell me I had a good time for my birthday . . . also tell me that I still think I can sing and dance . . .

oh the horrors of it all . . .

Good looking grub, though (as she looks with one eye covered to stop the picture from moving about so)

Adrienne said:
wittdog said:
Looks good...and after the pop fairy comes who cares :LOL:

Stupid pop fairy moved in here yesterday and WOULD NOT leave me alone . . . They tell me I had a good time for my birthday . . . also tell me that I still think I can sing and dance . . .

oh the horrors of it all . . .

Good looking grub, though (as she looks with one eye covered to stop the picture from moving about so)
I saw that on U Tube...or was it U Boob? Good stuff :LOL:

Whered the kitchen scale come from? Ive been lookin for one (or my wife has) ill show it to her. Oh and the food looks good too. :LOL:

I actually bought that scale at wallyworld to keep track of a pet gecko's weight, but he's gone now so it's new place is in the kitchen.

I don't think I ever bbq'ed a one plate meal! Looks great, small but great!
Just me and my wife so I usually don't make too much, I'm really bad with leftovers.

dollarbill said:
Whered the kitchen scale come from?
I've got a similar one, an Escali "Primo Digital Multifunctional Scale" that Amazon.com sells for $24.95 -- which means you have to add an item to make the $25 free-shipping limit.

51AMRfx7gBL._AA280_.jpg

--John

I think I only weighed him twice in the whole time I had it, well a bowl then the bowl with him in it. Yeah they can have salmonella, every time I handled him I'd spend ten minutes washing my hands.

Back
Top Bottom