Regions of BBQ and the accompanying sauces...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I have a bbq blogger buddy of mine www.denbbq.com who is looking to put together a list of the different types of bbq sauce specific to their region...any help is appreciated!

Ketchup and Wooster is the King and Queen in Texas. Any brand of ketchup is ok cept for the kind John Kerry's wife sells. I don't buy that garbage..and I also don't like Heinze 57 sauce no mo. Dubja ketchup aint bad for them who aint tried it. Lea n Perrins is the only brand which qualifies as Wooster

bigwheel

wittdog said:
WNY leans towards a KC style sauce
You mean KC Master or KRAFT. No sir, I don't like it. But customers love it. I just don't get it. :roll: But then with road side chicken it's got to be a thin vinegar sauce. I'm a mustard fan myself. Thanks Rev Marvin. :D

Pigs

We have Jack Millers, Cajun power, Blue Plate, Cajun Injector, Cajun Chef, Justin Wilsons brand, Louisiana Fish Fry Products, Chef Paul Prudhomme's Majic Chef, Tiger Sauce, Grandma Rena's, Sal & Judy's
Chef Williams, Cajun Blast, Rex, Alligator Bayou, Zatarains, Tabasco
And others I can't think of rite off.

All the above make a multitude of products. All make either basting marinading, BBQ or steak sauce. Some make all 4 plus many other
Sauces N stuff

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
WNY leans towards a KC style sauce
You mean KC Master or KRAFT. No sir, I don't like it. But customers love it. I just don't get it. :roll: But then with road side chicken it's got to be a thin vinegar sauce. I'm a mustard fan myself. Thanks Rev Marvin. :D

Pigs
Thanks for clarifing that Pigs.... :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom