Airboss Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Airboss

Senior Cook
First ever ribs on the smoker. I've done a zillion ribs with every other kind of cooker and grill but this is an event. I owe it all to Son Greg. Happy Father's Day!

Jeez Cap you had me worried for a second. I'm pretty proud right now. So proud in fact that I have neglected to consider any side dishes until this minute.

Airboss, I have to agree with Cappy they look awful, please don't send them to me. I will however offer to come help you cook them if I can swim in the pool I see in the background!!!

They look great, keep up the good work!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Airboss, I have to agree with Cappy they look awful, please don't send them to me. I will however offer to come help you cook them if I can swim in the pool I see in the background!!!

They look great, keep up the good work!!!

No problemo Larry. Adult swim starts in 15 minutes. Mai Tai or Margarita? Thanks for the compliment.

Burnt Food Dude said:
Airboss, I see some smoke coming out of your smoker. Did you get the smoke problem fixed?

Chris F put me onto "Grillslinger" who solved the smoke problem pronto. I am forever "grate-full" If anyone here has challenges with an electric H20 and smoke, send them to me.

[quote="Airboss
Chris F put me onto "Grillslinger" who solved the smoke problem pronto. I am forever "grate-full" If anyone here has challenges with an electric H20 and smoke, send them to me.[/quote]

That's it..."grate-full" is now an official term. Use it as needed.

Airboss,
Please give Greg a few pointers on how to cook ribs. He needs all the help he can get. The way he had those ribs stacked it looked as though he was trying to build a house! 8-[

Back
Top Bottom