For all of you with kids...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baseball fields are a thing of the past around here. :cry: It's all video games and tex with a cell phone now. I played ball from the time I was 8 till I was 35. Good times indeed. I know Wittdogs boys play ball. Good for them!

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Baseball fields are a thing of the past around here. :cry: It's all video games and tex with a cell phone now. I played ball from the time I was 8 till I was 35. Good times indeed. I know Wittdogs boys play ball. Good for them!

Pigs

So your still playing? ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
We play "wiffle ball" at camp. :LOL: Short bace distance. ;) :LOL: Ya have to bat with a beer in one hand and the bat in the other. :roll: :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs usually plays catcher, he loves it when the camp counselor slides into home... :shock: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2bmrbz0c]We play "wiffle ball" at camp. :LOL: Short bace distance. ;) :LOL: Ya have to bat with a beer in one hand and the bat in the other. :roll: :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs usually plays catcher, he loves it when the camp counselor slides into home... :shock: :LOL:[/quote:2bmrbz0c]
No. That's Greg's or Puffs job! Woodman is a sub. :LOL:

Thats awesome! Ive got a roller/ ice hockey star too Nick. Heres a pic of him dreamin to ride the super scooter.

img_181970_0_e373ff0762c5d8339b5e55558903af14.jpg

ATTENTION: IF YOU OWN A PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY TEAM PLEASE HIRE THIS BOY! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well motor scooters got outlawed fairly far back in my family tree cuz my cuz Thomas Harvey Wheeler got kilt on one whilst out delivering newspapers in about 54. Try to swing them kids over to the metal detecting hobby. It much safer and cheap. You can find some kewlish stuff too. Don't make me send photos of all the high dollar stuff I have found.

bigwheel

hahaha....that boy dont ride the scooter. No Way! He's good on skates and I cant afford motor sports. ( i dont want to jack the thread here .)

I'm trying to get ours' (6 and 8) away from the games and TV. They both bowl every week in as league and they will both playing baseball this year and have been involved in indoor baseball training since the beginning of the year.

My daughter(8) had a bowling tournament last week and had, with her handicap, a 743 set. The had a 108, 102, and a 99. The deal we made was she'd get $5 from each of us for any 100 game. Talk about motivation. I'm glad she and her brother are both motivated by money. I'm certain it will serve them well in years to come.

Back
Top Bottom