I bought a New Smoker!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well aint never seen one in real life but sure that is gonna be one fine cooking pit. Let us be giving some thoughts to putting a trailer under it so in case you want to take it somewhere. Have a place for a little charcoal and chunk storage..Sam's Tables..Lawn chairs etc. Maybe even get a top on it so to keep a person high and dry..some flappable side panels to block off the cold N. Wind etc. I like the concept. Be sure you rig up to make it tendable from the ground. Crawling up and down off them trailers is a pain in the booty. Get the Rhumatiz and right hemorroid kicking if a person aint careful.

bigwheel

Welcome back and congrats on the new smoker. Can't wait to see what your gonna conjure up on that bad boy. If and when I get a new smoker I'm definitely going to consider a Superior Smoker. Don't forget to post pics and I would interested in your initial performance thoughts.

Well I know just the fella who hold the record for having the longest burning pit. That got to be old black bald headed Smitty from Robistown over there. His fire never went out. He just knock off a few ashes and throw a mesquite log or fence post or two back on the fire..so it never went out. I can only testify for watching him for five years. Least he would go was 24 hrs on any piece of meat. His favorite trick was to get you to stick your hand in the area of the cooking grates. Aint sure whut was the temp but a person could hold it there as long as you wanted. If it was any above 200 it couldnt have been by much. Dang he had some good bbq. Real bbq.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom