NBBQA Convention Austin Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
which seminars are you attending? I checked out the flyer and trying to decide what to attend.

Not sure which seminars yet. Vlado bought me the full registration and the masters plus the BBQ restaurant tour.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Diva Q":3iigmpfl]Not sure which seminars yet. Vlado bought me the full registration and the masters plus the BBQ restaurant tour.
What a great guy! :D Can I hide in your suitcase? :LOL: Have a good time.

Pigs[/quote:3iigmpfl]

Vlado is indeed a great guy.

Griff said:
[quote="Diva Q":2rw7uefu]Not sure which seminars yet. Vlado bought me the full registration and the masters plus the BBQ restaurant tour.
What a great guy! :D Can I hide in your suitcase? :LOL: Have a good time.

Pigs

Vlado is indeed a great guy.[/quote:2rw7uefu]
Yea he is, Griff. a few years back at Oink I was sitting with Vlado relaxing, and Diva was in the trailer (asleep ;) NOT) Had to be about 4 am Flung open the door and yelled "are the temps alright? He got up, checked them out (WSM's) "Yea" he said, then we had another beer! 8) :LOL: :LOL: She sure does bring her A game to a comp!

Pigs

i believe both of you were consuming a lot of beer and um both of you were randomly snoring at different intervals of time LOL

Diva Q said:
i believe both of you were consuming a lot of beer and um both of you were randomly snoring at different intervals of time LOL
Too funny, but true. :LOL: Love hanging with the guy. Too cool of a pal to hang with a pit indeed! Look forward to this year at oink.

John and Griff, going to be there? It was a blast last year! :D

Don't worry, The "Coffee" Queen should be there ( Swine Lin) of Dave's team. ) she always goes to Tim Hortonts and gets a HUGE quantity of Coffee And goodies, :D
Your the best, Lyn.

Pigs
P.S Ooopappy and Nancy make a killer cup of joe!

Great! Val and I will see ya there. Can we plan on going out for chow? Thursday before class? I know of a great place up the street. (Clarence grill) Our treat. Every one is welcome. It's on me. :D

Pigs

Great! Val and I will see ya there. Can we plan on going out for chow? Thursday before class? I know of a great place up the street. (Clarence grill) Our treat. Every one is welcome. It's on me. :D

Pigs

--John
(I feel confident speaking for the group.)

Cliff H. said:
Diva,

Detour thru Ar and pic up some pecan wood on your way back. :!: ;)

LOL yes I will have to do that just let me get my parachute so I can get there from the plane.

Diva Q said:
[quote="Cliff H.":38b42c9d]Diva,

Detour thru Ar and pic up some pecan wood on your way back. :!: ;)

LOL yes I will have to do that just let me get my parachute so I can get there from the plane.[/quote:38b42c9d]

According to mapquest you would have passed within an 60 miels of Jonesboro.

You should take the adventurous route next time. :D

Pics are going up now and I think i am finally finished the texas blog entries. have to go back to my notes but I think we are done.

Back
Top Bottom