25 in the Sun Fun city, wind chill is 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me correct that, just checked with the weather service, it's currently 25 below zero! 19 below last night, don't know what the wind chill was, hopefully gonna start warmin up this afternoon, we shall see! Gotta fetch the snowblower back from the shop, place be a disaster area after two snows an no machine!

This is totally weird. We've had warm Chinook winds here. Over the last couple days our temp has come up about 70* -- from -20 to the current 48*. We got water standing everywhere. It's gonna get really slick when we return to our usual winter temps.

Griff said:
This is totally weird. We've had warm Chinook winds here. Over the last couple days our temp has come up about 70* -- from -20 to the current 48*. We got water standing everywhere. It's gonna get really slick when we return to our usual winter temps.
Driving up the road to my house in the slush and ruts is like a ride at the fair ... maybe the Super Himalaya ... Party is supposed to be over here Monday though. I'm smokin a bunch this weekend.

JamesB said:
I don't understand why you are all complaining... I had to spend the week with views like this...
img_178108_0_9723400696e4619dfa2e7034f07ad16e.jpg

Of course, I usually only get to see that at night because I'm working at the local airports this week... I'd much rather be home in the cold (for us) back in Texas...
may you die a sudden yet horrible death from temperature shock when you step off the plane back home :LOL:

looks awesome, where ya at anyway?

Dang James..Im depressed...er I mean impressed. Mighty nice surroundings. Did you happen to spy any brown breasted mattress thrashers as you strolled down the beach?

bigwheel

ps..I will join you in drinking Red Stripe or whut the heck passes for beer in that part o the world. Bud Light maybe? Under the shade of one of them palm trees. Now have we spoke of this before? When do you want to add me to your staff? I drive good...shoot good...make great drinks and can open beer bottles and cans all day long. Now I dont like to fly. If you fall for this deal send me a boat ticket or make sure there is some kinda overland route. If they allow me to carry old Betsy..Frito Banditos should not be a problemo:) Thanks.

pps..Vaya con dios mi amigo. Praying for them Angels to hold up the wings and middle part of whut kinda metal faitigued aereoplanes you happen to ride to and fro. Try to sit in the rear. Thats the safest spot supposedly. Do not flush the toilet when you sit on it. It will pull out all a persons guts through their rectum or so I heard. Don't even get me started on the deal where folks wake up in bathtubs full of ice down at Papa Guyos in Nuevo Laredo. It aint pleasant. Hurry home to Mama soon. She's lonesome. Just guessing of course:)

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom