Bone in Ribeye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Was going thru the freezer yesterday and found a couple of bone in ribeyes someone had giving us a few months ago. Grilled them over charcoal and man were they good. Had sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and rolls. A meal fit for a king.

I saw were soneone got one of these in the Christmas gift exhange. Mine comes in handy for lots of things.

Man you knawed that bone clean. Steak looked great!
Gary from VA sent me one and I tell ya' I can see all the way across my yard with that light. :shock:

Ribeyes are way tasty steaks. You're making me hungry. :)

--John
(I must have missed something on the lights -- what are they called and who makes 'em? Looks like just what I need for wintertime grilling.)

That looked good! I KNOW you let that poor little grease drain fighting dog have that, didn't ya???

ronbeaux50 said:
That looked good! I KNOW you let that poor little grease drain fighting dog have that, didn't ya???
HEHEHE I gave him the bone and he looked at me like you idiot it isn't any meat on here. :LOL:

Mine will hold it in her mouth and look at me and walk away slowly. I'm she is mumbling something in dog language I don't want to here.

Back
Top Bottom