Chuck Eye Steak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
img_173157_0_84947845f66403a3fc22f2fa2ba9c5c4.jpg

Cool JA almost looks like a JB salid ;)

meet looks good as usuwool :LOL:

MH hates misspeelin :twisted:

Do look mighty good. Why dont you give us the scoop on whut is a chuck eye? I have heard the term but aint dealt with that I can recall. Now we did bump into mighty tasty CAB chuck steaks on sale a time or two. It coulda been the eye of the chuck..or maybe the ear for all I know :LOL:
I just aint shore. They was about the onliest chuck steaks I ever bumped into that was whut I would classify as tender enough to be grillable. When I think of chuck I see either good ground meat or wet cooked as in Swiss Steak..stew..etc. Now the warden does occasionally lug home a grillable chuck called a Flat Iron Steak which is supposed to have been discovered in the chuck. I think it just an excuse to jack up the price o chuck..but they grilled up purty dang good for chuck. Know whut I mean?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Do look mighty good. Why dont you give us the scoop on whut is a chuck eye? I have heard the term but aint dealt with that I can recall. Now we did bump into mighty tasty CAB chuck steaks on sale a time or two. It coulda been the eye of the chuck..or maybe the ear for all I know :LOL:
I just aint shore. They was about the onliest chuck steaks I ever bumped into that was whut I would classify as tender enough to be grillable. When I think of chuck I see either good ground meat or wet cooked as in Swiss Steak..stew..etc. Now the warden does occasionally lug home a grillable chuck called a Flat Iron Steak which is supposed to have been discovered in the chuck. I think it just an excuse to jack up the price o chuck..but they grilled up purty dang good for chuck. Know whut I mean?

bigwheel

Oops, sorry to take so long to answer BW.

http://www.recipetips.com/glossary-term ... k-beef.asp

Do not overcook and it's great.

Back
Top Bottom