Flat out SMOKIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I have a drop and go for a good friend of the family on Wednesday. She always orders an extra brisket for her and her husband to enjoy after the party. Bought these from Wallmart the other day.

You go Bill! What's with the foil? Were the briskets flats or packers and which WalMart did you get them from?

Larry Wolfe said:
You go Bill! What's with the foil? Were the briskets flats or packers and which WalMart did you get them from?

The foil is a little trick I learned from a buddy in NC. Its for holding the juices for mopping.

I got them from the Culpeper Wallmart. I tried to call you but you didnt answer the phone on Saturday. I was about a block from your house.

Looks great. I am having a real hard time finding a brisket here. Even the so called meat markets do not have them. I can not even get butts and the meat market. Sam's club seems to be my best source for butts.I will have to try walmart.

woodman3222 said:
Looks great. I am having a real hard time finding a brisket here. Even the so called meat markets do not have them. I can not even get butts and the meat market. Sam's club seems to be my best source for butts.I will have to try walmart.

The walmart here carries them for hunters. They grind up the brisket with the deer meat.

Gary in VA said:
Glad to see Ol Petunia is finally gittin some action. I bet she thought you forgot about her with those two R2 units sittin beside her.

Got to admit, it feels good to be cooking with a stick burner again.

Back
Top Bottom