need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Atomic Buffalo Turds. Jalepenos stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon, and smoked till done.
I've never tried them but I believe from what I hear Cappy's ABT's are the bomb.

I call mine "Pigs in a Canoe", I split the japs, scrape out the seeds an viens, stuff with a combination of cream cheese an 4 cheese mexican blend then top with a little smokey, stab tha smokie with a toothpick ta hep hold it in place.

Inta the smoker at 225*-250* fer 1 1/2 ta 2 hours. Mighty good eatin. I use a tray with holes in it I got at my local mega mart.

img_171669_0_ff3fbfa79eb6e8c026bd3845307f84d1.jpg

I kick up my filling with:

cream cheese
horseradish
chopped BBQ meat (extra rib parts or beef)
chopped garlic
Wolfe Rub Bold
lemon juice

Throw that into a plastic bag and snip the corner. Fill Jalap halves, wrap in bacon, and keep em cold until ready to use.

I mix cream cheese, chives, garlic and chedder, then wrap in bacon..A FULL STRIP !! and then into the smoker.. Do a search here on ABT and you'll get a lot of ideas...

If you want something a little different, try stuffing them with craw fish tails and pineapple cream cheese, wrap in bacon and springle a little cajun seasoning on top.

Hey DM about all I know about KY is the Jelly yall make. Sorry but I done a lot of snoozing in 5th Grade Geography. Would somebody mind refreshing my expuriences? Dont yall eat a lot of daid sheep and stuff? Now do like the Whiskey and who can resist a Hoss slightly faster than it's bretherns/sisterns etc? Now aint saying the place is a total loss by any means:) I like the coffee in the bbq sauce too.

bigwheel

LMAO, hey Bigwheel, we do got good whiskey and fast horses, but I don't eat the sheep, syick with the beef and pigs, and the occasional deer or wild turkey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom