Scooter Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

Well, she is! :LOL: Friend next door has a side car scoot that he and "Trouble" Pit bull. Ride all around with The American
Motor Drome Company all spring summer and fall. (he works for them) If she don't know ya, stay the hell away! She is sweet as pie to me. :D

Looks like somebody would break down and buy that mutt some real biker goggles. Them she is wearing is swimming pool goggles for 9 year old kids. How much indignity can a pooch take?

bigwheel

Okay, as a moderator I was THIS close to moving this post to the blue room when I saw the topic line. But after seeing that face, SHE IS TOO CUTE. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Okay, as a moderator I was THIS close to moving this post to the blue room when I saw the topic line. But after seeing that face, SHE IS TOO CUTE. ;)

So basically....What Bill's trying to say here is that.... he has a perverted mind.

NICE! (High 5! )

Well it purty cute. Now me and bad dawgs have an agreement. If the pooch hurts some of my kin..they gonna shortly be in dawg heaven along with the owner. Now if they eat a criminal or prevert of some type..thats fine. To answer this question in advance..no..I ain't kin to any of the abovementioned genre of individuals..least that I know of. I will figger that out later. Good dawgs always bite the right person. Bad dawgs often bite the wrong person. Now which one arrive first I aint quite sure. Rottys know who to bite and who to skip. Just repoating the facts as I know em. I have went through a million dawgs over the past few numberous decades. Now I got a new cat from hell. Yall would love her. Shes a natural born killer.

bigwheel

OK bw, I know from the duck post you are an animal lover, so don't take offense, but there's a quick answer to a problem cat. I really like dogs, especially ones that jump into ice cold water and bring back my ducks.

Puff said:
Hey Pigs what kind of rig is that, an old shovel?
Cool dog. 8)
It's a URAL! He beats the snot out of it. Yea, too bad it's not USA made! 3 wheel drive is cool, and have seen it in action on dirt roads around here.
But come on, would you keep a side hack on a shovel? I thought not. Most of them have been hacked up. So you may have a point!
http://www.imz-ural.com/patrol/
http://www.imz-ural.com/patrol/specs.htm
Crazy SOB drives it in winter about 10 miles a day to get coffee! Trouble has a leather, and hunkers down in the side car with a cover over her. :roll: Hope to get some snow pics. :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Puff said:
Hey Pigs what kind of rig is that, an old shovel?
Cool dog. 8)
It's a URAL! He beats the snot out of it. Yea, too bad it's not USA made! 3 wheel drive is cool, and have seen it in action on dirt roads around here.
But come on, would you keep a side hack on a shovel? I thought not. Most of them have been hacked up. So you may have a point!
http://www.imz-ural.com/patrol/
http://www.imz-ural.com/patrol/specs.htm
Crazy SOB drives it in winter about 10 miles a day to get coffee! Trouble has a leather, and hunkers down in the side car with a cover over her. :roll: Hope to get some snow pics. :D
Had a shop down the road from me that sold those.
Get some winter pics. Sounds cool.

Hey Griff..thanks for your concern about Sheba (thats the cat's latest new name). She just got back from being de-ovararied..shots etc. Still a bit woozy. Meowing mightly weakly. Oldest of the male chillins got a big old Lab who does that duck bringing back stuff. She is really funny in the summer. Can't keep her outta the cement pond to save your life. Guess it something in their jeans and chromosomes.

bigwheel

Griff said:
OK bw, I know from the duck post you are an animal lover, so don't take offense, but there's a quick answer to a problem cat. I really like dogs, especially ones that jump into ice cold water and bring back my ducks.

Our dog used ta ride with the wife an I all the time, she road in the trunk, the lid come off an I had carpet in there so she could get a good grip.

I hope she has lots a room ta romp round in heaven, mighty fine dog, sure do miss her.

That ones cute wearin them goggles!

Puff said:
Bigwheel do you have a brother?
Just curious.....let me know. ;)

4.gif

Back
Top Bottom