Grillades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
What and how do yall make them in French country? The other post got deleted so I will try it here minus the weird picture that really came up from a google search. It says that grillade means grill in French.Is this it with some grits? It seems to be more popular in France than here.
3012098535_06294a505f.jpg
339717736_25db9c89c9.jpg

dollarbill said:
Hey SS, Did you try to look it up on www.foodtv.com? It might say there? :?
No, but I'ma going now.. I am going to get a cajun friend to cook some more. and show me ... Wow, you hit the jackpot million dollar bill!!! thanks man!!!

Thats the way to do it SS Talk about good for a winter morning breakfast

Hey JB.. guess what I found at a butcher shop here? Homemade Anduille and boudin and some other Cajun stuff. I think a dude from your neck of the woods works there. I bought 4 links and am fixin to test them out. I also got some stone ground yeller grits fresh in a bag.. Ok, BRB time to snack... :shock:

Well there is several places that purport to sell them cajun sausages around here but they generally aint worth a flip. One exception is Holmes Smoke House Pee Can Smoke boudan. Kroger got it. Mighty yummy...the regular flavor aint bad neither. It made in Texas of course. Everybody knows whut separates coonasses from dumbasses. Yeppers..it the Sabine River. :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well there is several places that purport to sell them cajun sausages around here but they generally aint worth a flip. One exception is Holmes Smoke House Pee Can Smoke boudan. Kroger got it. Mighty yummy...the regular flavor aint bad neither. It made in Texas of course. Everybody knows whut separates coonasses from dumbasses. Yeppers..it the Sabine River. :shock:

bigwheel

Uh BW your statement bout the sabin river means coonasses on the east & dumbasses to the west :LOL:

Oh I'm lovin this... Thanks BW You must be a cajun deep down :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Uh BW your statement bout the sabin river means coonasses on the east & dumbasses to the west :LOL:

Oh I'm lovin this... Thanks BW You must be a cajun deep down :LOL:

Blanco is from the west of Sabine River?

Yeppers I'm a cajun at heart. Good geography there Sapo. Actually on the original witticism it don't specify which side of the River is inhabited by which set of asses. That assesment is supplied by the hearer.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom