South Texas Fishing Club Initiation....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
This is Colin, out newest member. We haven't seen him since this clip was takin... :shock:

<object width="640" height="427"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2206113&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2206113&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="427"></embed></object>

Cult Breakaways Newest Member - Converting Gringos to Northern Mexicans from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

Rag said:
Wouldn't play right for me....came through with the sound chopped up. :(
Start it off then hit pause and let it buffer for awhile and try again. It is working correctly on this old computer here...

I couldnt get it at work but comes in loud and clear here at the Casa. That is an excellent video. I feel that poor gringo's pain. Hope yall eventually called an ambulance. Looks like he quit breathing there for a bit. That boy will be a Nothern Mexican about the time the Pope turns into a Baptist. Need to turn a januine home growed Corpus honorary Mexican boy loose on that stuff and just stand back and watch it go down without a flinch. Sure some of these folks don't understand that with us real Tex-Mex folks when the coola quits burning it's clue that it time to eat:)

bigwheel

Ya know I don't like to rain on anybody's parade but it just dawned on me this movie is a classic example of "hazing" which is strictly agin the Law here in God's Country. Afeered you in a heap o trouble Sapo. Pongo las manos un la cabeza! Si si? Will tell ya no..you don't have no right to no steenken lawyer..cept maybe for Griff. Hopefully he works cheap.

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:
What was in the pot?
Pulled pork with "pico de gallo" and chopped up Jalapenos...We made tacos instead of PP sandwiches. That stuff rocks big time.. Best tacos I have ever had before... ;)

Back
Top Bottom