Which is the better smoker BDS,WSM,PRO Q E 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried lookin that PRO up on google and came up with nodda so cant really comment on that...I have two big drum smokers that I built and love...not sure id buy any offset unless it was a Lang

They're all great cookers. My choice would be the WSM. Weber is coming out with a 22 1n. model soon. It would be worth the wait.

Well BDS's and WSM's are the same pits only difference is one is round and uninsulated the other is square and insulated. Both is over priced. Aint got a clue about the other ones. Now I can show you how to insulate a WSM or any other kinda R2D2 type configuration by inverting a 55 gallon barrell over the top. Heck an upside down #2 Washtub works purty good for insulating one of them thangs especially if it raining cats and dawgs etc. It will protect it enough for guv'ment work. I would not take an offset log burner or pellet muncher if somebody want to give me a free one. Or..I might take it and try to sell it on E Bay.

bigwheel

I agree with Tannhill ...The WSM is really, really convenient.....Im kinda fraid to buy an offset ........But I cant wait to get one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom