Aside from this forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
What other bbq boards do you visit because of the info and interaction? I am thinking about starting a weekly segment on the show where I bring on some other forum moderators/Admins and talk about what's popular on the internet forums...kind of like BBQ Central as a clearing house for some of the other bigger forums to talk about what's happening around the world of bbq in general.

Thanks for your input in advance! :D

Greg. I have about 12 that I visit but only 2 daily. This one of course and the Mid Atlantic Barbeque Association forum. I am a member and want to keep up with other members in the area. The association is young but growing. The site is www.mabbqa.com

Thanks for opening this up.

TVWB (The Virtual Weber Bullet)
The BBQ Brethren Forum
BBQForum
Great Lakes BBQ Association forum

and I lurk at a few others but not on a daily basis.

Noticing your tag line about looking forward to winter in Noo Yawk reminds me of a supposedly true story involving the Upstate part of that geography. Seems as though the State Poleece have strict rules about putting snow chains on their cars when it snows. An elderly lady in a rural area calls the State Poleece dispatcher and says.."I have one of your Troopers who has turned his car over and is upside down in my front yard." The dispatcher say.."Do it look like he's hurt?" The old lady say.."I don't think he's hurt..he is out there putting on his snow chains." lol..that one always get me laughing.

bigwheel

This one, and the Virtual Weber Bullet, are the two I read daily (and occasionally post). I also skim the headings, but seldom read (and almost never post in) the BBQ Forum, and the Texas BBQ Rub Forum.

bbq talk.ca
bbq brethren
bbq forum
smokedmeats
pickledpig
the smokering
national bbq news forum
texas bbq forum
bbq grill forum
smokin a phattie
smokin meat forum
pellet heads
california bbq association

I have a long list of bbq forums. I haven't posted them all. Some I belong to and check regularly others I just lurk.

I used to go on the BBQ News, and The Brethren sites, but I don't have enough time or interest anymore. Now I am on here, the Texas BBQ Rub site, and http://www.rickenbacker.com/forum_index.asp to discuss my favorite basses, Rickenbacker!!

Since I quit competing, I really don't come on these forums to discuss BBQ as much as to just hang out. I also enjoy answering catering and prep questions for food that is actually going to be eaten and enjoyed by "people" instead of judges.

besides this one, I love to hang out on the barbecuenews.com website. They have a great forum there as well.

I check in every day with this forum, the brethren forum.

the bbq forum is good but the format hurts my eyes so I don't readit much at all.

Lately I have been checking in with the smoke ring. SoEzzy is usally a first responder to catering questions on this board and a moderator on that board.

I try to get around to the tx bbq forum and tx bbq rub forum also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom