For those of you who have used Legalzoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Were you happy with thier services? I just applied for a LLC and wanted to see how you felt about the process. Thanks for any info.

No, I've had a terrible experience with them. They took my money and I'm still waiting for my LLC to be formed despite after numerous discussions with them.

My adivice. Pay extra and consult with a real attorney in your home state.

I don't know why I should be surprised. Legalzoom was started by O.J.'s attorney Robert Shapiro. That pretty much says it all.

I know if 3 people who have used LegalZoom and gotten jammed up becuase they didn't answer a question properly...and it screwed up their whole filing. They had to either pay for the service again to refile or go get a professional to do it...GET A PRO AND BE SAFE.

As the old saying goes...Pay for the best and only cry once! :D

I used them and was finished I believe in 10 days, not one problem whatsoever. I have also used their customer service which was a tremendous help. After all was said and done I think it cost a total of about $400.

I will say, you must be very aware/alert for their emails asking for information. I was running behind only to find it was my fault. After that, smooth sailing. I would definately use it again. ;)

Thanks guys. I decided to file for my LLC using Legalzoom.com. I have checked around and this seems to be the right choice. I'll let you know how it goes.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thanks guys. I decided to file for my LLC using Legalzoom.com. I have checked around and this seems to be the right choice. I'll let you know how it goes.

Tell them O.J. sent you and you should be fine!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom