Woot!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Ok Just a little happy dance here.

Today is our anniversary. Vlado just handed me my present. Not diamonds, not gold-

A RED THERMAPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so cool!!!!

He said I should not go to the Jack with my 9.99 PC no name thermapen wannabe.

HE also got me some other stuff. A cow and chicken cookie cutter and pastry bags.

Hey Diva..congrats on the anniversary and all the nice gifts. Best of fortunes at the Jack.

bigwheel

That's great Diva!
A big happy anniversary to you both and all the other members that are celebrating their marital accomplishments!
I can only hope to go as long as Griff and Unity have!

Can someone please e mail my wife and tell her badly a Therma Pen is needed in BBQ cooking? :D

Thank you for the well wishes and Happy Anniversary to the Witt and wife. All the best to you both. Truly I would love to be able to reach such incredible marital milestones as Griff and Unity. My husband is a great man with more integrity than anyone I know. I am a very lucky wife who is blessed to have such a marriage with someone who is so patient, supportive, understanding and kind.

Real love in our world is all about pastry bags and knowing what each other needs and wants. :)

Congratulations Diva and Vlad and Dave and Lynn on your anniversaries!

Red thermapens are truly the best of all the colors! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
Red thermapens are truly the best of all the colors! :LOL:
Red is good, but I picked orange. It was either that or blue. ;)

chief.jpg

--John
(in case you don't recognize him, that's Chief Illiniwek, the former, PC-discredited U of Illinois symbol. But that's a different topic. :evil: )

Back
Top Bottom