Cajun stuffed bell peppers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YnPSos5m3c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YnPSos5m3c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-XXHXMsxPg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-XXHXMsxPg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

img_165437_0_c80f6fbe34f752c8bef7370467a9a75e.jpg

img_165437_1_6fe161b04f53a36b01bfe1791a32df65.jpg

img_165437_2_e5c23461a30954bb7fb66e0aaa24e409.jpg

400 videos that’s a lot of Bud Dry…..Stems and Seeds are Bad…another instant classic..I’ll show it to the boys when they get home from school.

Them boys are famous. It is amazing you get to be around them Dad. Wtg JB on #400 video.

what make the stuffed peppers cajun? Do you have a black shirt? That would make you look mafioso!! Do you always cut the bottom off the peppers when baking them? Do you ever cook the ground beef first before stuffing the peppers? The hidden FART was funny for sure... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

surfinsapo said:
what make the stuffed peppers cajun? Do you have a black shirt? That would make you look mafioso!! Do you always cut the bottom off the peppers when baking them? Do you ever cook the ground beef first before stuffing the peppers? The hidden FART was funny for sure... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

cause JB says so .

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

cause JB says so .

Brady I'm wondering if Sapo went to school in Greece, Texas or if he even graduated at all :LOL:

Yes Surfin Sippy You can pre-cook the meat, add rice, add pork add, add, add... Its a personal thing, ... cooking that is ;)

Not mentioned was the fact that a long time historical seafood + meat n 3 place burned down in Hammond La. named Lil Johnnys,
used to serve this juist like I made it...

Yall should have seen his Loaf Po boys

wittdog said:
Damar12 said:
Them boys are famous. It is amazing you get to be around them Dad. Wtg JB on #400 video.
You should see those boys at comps..they are like rock stars.. :LOL:

Yes they are BBQ rock stars in the making!!!!!

Looks great JB Congratualtions.

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

cause JB says so .
Hey Bubba, I was talkin to JB... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
knine said:
surfinsapo said:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

cause JB says so .

o' sorry ol'pal

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
knine said:
surfinsapo said:
Meal looks delicioso!!!!

cause JB says so .

o' sorry ol'pal
It's cool.. just playin with ya !!!
LSU.gif
VS
AUB.gif
On right now... BRB

Them LSU guys did it again.. Never a dull moment with the Tigers.. ;) Time for some stuffed peppers JB style!!! :shock:

I made those peppers last night with some Hoppin John.

I'm impressing those I feed.

I want to Double Damn THANK YOU for some fine recipes!

Tannehill Kid said:
Congrats on the 400th video. Like your LSU apron in the first video. Peppers looked great. What a ballgame wasn't it SS.
Yes it was great!!! :D

The ball game was like watching a scary movie. I had to leave the room and cuss a lot on more then one occasion.

JB. You da man!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom