check this out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1z9zgayk]Hey all they need is Ludichris, and they can have their own asylum!

I don't know what you are trying to do here Captain. It's just a new site that is up and coming. No big deal. I am pretty sure that there is plenty of room in the BBQ world for more sites?

-Adrian

BBQ-SPIRITS-GAMBLING-SPORTS

.[/quote:1z9zgayk]
Adrian, it might be because Sled (and Pepe) had a large problem with this site and tried everything he (they) could to bring it down.
Don't know what his issue was (or is) but he (they) brought on his (their) own problems. 8-[

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
txpgapro said:
And all those stinkin' ads!

The ads are coming off... It's new. I am working on the ads as we speak.

-Adrian

Good luck Adrian...Please, tell Sledneck or you or whoever runs that site to not rip off my logo again...thanks!

I think the site is pathetic. I'm not even sure the posters are real. Just Sledneck and his multiple personalities posting to each other back and forth.
Kind of reminds me of the end of Psycho! Mother!!!!!!!!

For anybody who really doesn't know, this is the second site he's started. The first contained fake names of posters here. The site administrator took care of that one I believe. Looks like the new site is trying to be more legit. I erased the original links because I believed that the sole reason for that site's existence was to damage that site.

However, on second thought, I think it might actually help this site. It's good to have an area that we can direct "some people" too.

Adrian there's certainly room for more forums. There's just no room for senseless stupidity on this board, which is why Sled is banned.

Vom_Willemstad_K-9 said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":bhbg307z]Hey all they need is Ludichris, and they can have their own asylum!

I don't know what you are trying to do here Captain. It's just a new site that is up and coming. No big deal. I am pretty sure that there is plenty of room in the BBQ world for more sites?

-Adrian

BBQ-SPIRITS-GAMBLING-SPORTS

.[/quote:bhbg307z]

I think you should ask yourself and/or your clan of Losers that same question Adrian. It is a big deal, because whomever is behind the new site is trying to make a mockery of BBQ-4-U. If you wanna make a legitimate board great, but use your own ideas and make up your own rules and regulations. Don't copy what someone else (Greg) has worked hard on, using their own ideas, his own money and originality to make this board what it is today. Last but not least don't act like like you are innocent like you haven't a clue about what is going on. Untuck your balls and at least be man enough to say what it is your goal is.

Lots of luck to the new website.
I hope all the people that didn't fit in, or didn't want to fit in here will be very happy at the new site.

Sled certainly didn't fit and didn't try to fit in. All he wanted to do from the start was complain and make fun of this site and call the people that do enjoy this site names. He clearly had an agenda from the start, and his agenda clearly wasn't to promote BBQ and it's advancement on the internet. His logging into this site with multiple screen names just to bash the people and site shows a true contempt for the people that are truly here to learn or help people learn to make better BBQ.

Maybe you can straighten them out Adrian, but I would doubt it. If I were you, I would try though. If not, that site is going no where fast.

As Gomer Pyle would say, "Lots of luck to you and yours".

Hay Larry, Ever post to this forum under a false name? Untuck your balls and answer that one. :grin: Let those guys do as they please. I think there better off left alone.You don't have to answer the question, The internet is a BIG place. I got the skinny on you a while back. :) Your secret is safe with me.Cuz I got one too! :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Hay Larry, Ever post to this forum under a false name? Untuck your balls and answer that one. :grin: Let those guys do as they please. I think there better off left alone.You don't have to answer the question, The internet is a BIG place. I got the skinny on you a while back. :) Your secret is safe with me.Cuz I got one too! :!:

You can PM me if you care to continue this conversation rather than try to cause trouble bud. And to answer your question, "did I ever post here under a false name", yes I did and everyone here knows I did. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE, Genius! And I did it on another board too. So before you start saying you got the skinny on me get your facts straight! What Adrian and Co. are doing isn't a joke and it's not funny. And for you to come out of the blue and try to attack me isn't funny either. All of my information is listed under my profile if you'd care to continue this between you and I. Or you can take it to the Blue room if you'd like to make another futile attempt to embarrass me agian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom