Labor of Ribs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
[quote="007bond-jb":1ac6gg72]aqll I see is a picture of a pit & some music playin?

MUSIC???? Sounds like someone got their "johnson" smashed between two cinder blocks.[/quote:1ac6gg72]

Didn't that happen to a member here?

The sticks are the perfect size for that cooker,why are they so far away from the firebox Greg?,,afraid they'll warm up nicely before putting on top of firebox to continue warming up before adding inside firebox? :?

Greg wrote"
I am keeping the wood far away from the house as possible to not attract micesses! :D

:LOL: I'm more worried about the termicesses,,,I always have the sticks butted up on the wood grate beside and touching the firebox,this helps for the reason that just before adding to the top of the firebox ya take a whiff of the warm stick,used to just bic a stick and whiff but that screws up your taste buds,considering not all sticks are tasty,i mean not all are fragrant you then put it aside for the backend of the cook or seeing as there's time between wood additions you take a sharp axe and start cutting into slivers which will be starter for your next cook.
You must be efficient ;) :shock: :D

Back
Top Bottom