My baby boy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
My wife went into labor 4 1/2 weeks early last weekend. And after a long 52 hours of labor she gave birth to my son Evan Nicholas. I'm more proud than the days I made my first successful brisket, butt and ribs all combined!!!!

Here's a picture of him:

Isnt he a cutie?

Congratulations to you and the missess, love to fishes! Thats a good looking boy and I can tell you're a proud dad!

I've got a feeling he's going to be teething on a rib bone, very soon!

Congrats again to you and your family!

Is this your first?

I am going to bet that is a C-Section baby! Nice round head and good looking out of the shoot...regualr delivery babies don't have those nice features right off the bat :LOL:

CONGRATS TO YOU!! AND YOUR FAMILY!! :D

WoW, what a beautiful site to see this morning.. I'm happy for you bro.. Take care.. :D

Thanks for the compliments guys!! I really appreciate it!

This is our first and he was a v-birth, not C section. He's a stud, I know!!

The docs tried to stop my wife's labor for almost two days since he was early, white, boy, and wife had gestational diabetes. With all those factors they were worried about his lungs not being fully developed. But after almost two days of trying with different medications there was no stopping him. I guess there's no stopping nature sometime.

He's at home and perfectly healthy!!!

Very nice!!! Having just had a boy about 7 weeks ago, I can understand exactly how you feel!!! I just tell every one that momma does nice work! :D

Love2<º((((>< said:
My wife went into labor 4 1/2 weeks early last weekend. And after a long 52 hours of labor she gave birth to my son Evan Nicholas. I'm more proud than the days I made my first successful brisket, butt and ribs all combined!!!!
Isnt he a cutie?

Congrats to you and your wife , Evan is a handsome lad indeed. Welcome to the world Evan , I know you are gonna get to helping your Daddy with the BBQ stuff when you get to it !!!!

Love2<º((((>< said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":36qb22wu]V-Brith!! Damn nice shape to that boy's head!! Congrats again!!

You should have seen him when he first came out. He had real bad cone head.[/quote:36qb22wu]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom