You asked for a Raffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
And I started one and now nobody wants to buy the tickets. Everytime we do a raffle here everyones all for it until it's time to purchase the actual ticket. I don't mind doing the raffles and I actually like to help you guys get a grill or smoker for the small cost of a raffle ticket. But then I have to make whiney posts like this one to get you guys to participate in order to cover the minimum we need to get to make the raffle happen. I want to do another raffle for the 22" WSM in the near future, but this is becoming more of a pain to deal with than it's worth. I get nothing out of these raffles other than the satisfaction of giving away a cooker to one of you guys.

With all that said we need 4 more tickets, so go HERE and enter today!

I have received several e-mails and PM's asking if the winner of the raffle could upgrade to another Cookshack or Primo Grill and put the proceeds from the Smokette towards the upgraded unit......

If the winner of the raffle would like to upgrade to a more expensive grill or smoker then, YES they can certainly subtract the proceeds of the Smokette ($450) from the price of the upgrade.

Come on guys.... Pony up. This is a great opportunity.

Larry, maybe it would help wake some people up if the "odds" in winning are mentioned...ya know ... based on the amount of entries? Surely better than the State Lottery!

Or maybe I missed that somewhere...if you've done that already.

ScottyDaQ said:
Captain Morgan said:
all right, my money is in....now can we get back to talking about me?

A'hem.... " CAPPY INVENTED THE LOTTERY / RAFFLE "

Happy? :LOL:
So Cappy do we have enough tickets sold to continue on with this raffle? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom