Cherry Smoked BBQ Chicken - video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCook

Senior Cook
Testing out my new HD camcorder and Sony Vegas editing software. And what better thing to test it out on than some BBQ.

Sorry, no narration, I'm not at SurfinSapo's or JB's level yet! HAHA!

<object width="640" height="360"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1454363&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=59a5d1&fullscreen=1"> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1454363&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=59a5d1&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
Cherry Smoked BBQ Chicken from Nick Dunin on Vimeo.

Nice looking bird, great color. One bit of advice...you should get a pair of heat resistant gloves for pulling that chicken when it comes off the grill. :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Nice looking bird, great color. One bit of advice...you should get a pair of heat resistant gloves for pulling that chicken when it comes off the grill. :LOL: :LOL:

Where can I get them gloves?????????????

Nick, I watched it in HD and it was awesome.. What camera did you get? Did it take very long to encode on the computer? I want to go back to HD now.. I could see the juice dripping from the chicken and see the ashes floating into the air like I was right there... Make more videos!!!!!

SS
Goofy%20thumbs%20Up.gif

surfinsapo said:
Nick, I watched it in HD and it was awesome.. What camera did you get? Did it take very long to encode on the computer? I want to go back to HD now.. I could see the juice dripping from the chicken and see the ashes floating into the air like I was right there... Make more videos!!!!!

SS
Goofy%20thumbs%20Up.gif

SS, Thanks bro. I used the Canon HV-30. Got it for $721. It was on sale plus I had a 12% off coupon at Best Buy. It didnt take very long to encode it, maybe 8 minutes or so, but I did have a fairly short video. I used a recommended setting I found online for Vimeo and it seems to work pretty good. What software do you use? How fast is your computer?

Love2<º((((>< said:
surfinsapo said:

SS
Goofy%20thumbs%20Up.gif

SS, Thanks bro. I used the Canon HV-30. Got it for $721. It was on sale plus I had a 12% off coupon at Best Buy. It didnt take very long to encode it, maybe 8 minutes or so, but I did have a fairly short video. I used a recommended setting I found online for Vimeo and it seems to work pretty good. What software do you use? How fast is your computer?

I am using Sony Vegas 7.0.... The HD videos take like hours to finish.. I am going to build a quad core pc real soone and go video crazy!!!.. Make some more videos bro.. anything looks good in HD.. pop a pimple ...j/k

Puff said:
Looked great.
I think you need some sun on them legs son. ;)

HAHA! Man, I think my legs are immune to the sun. I wear shorts all the time and spend a lot of time outside and still white. I got a sweet flip-flop tan line on my feet though. 8)

Fine job Nick, keep em comming

GT Yeah my dual core laptop blows my AMD Barton desktop in the dirt.
I'll edit at the office cause of dual monitors, Then bring home the files to render & upload...

Back
Top Bottom