She should have gotten out of the car!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The good ol police. I bet he enjoyed the power high from that. Yep she should have listened but , damn. Not impressed.

DaleP said:
The good ol police. I bet he enjoyed the power high from that. Yep she should have listened but , damn. Not impressed.

Me neither. Very excessive use of force considering the perp. Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton when you need them. My guess is there will be a lawsuit in that Cops future. I wonder if that was the same lady that called 911 about her Burger King Western Burger?

Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Larry Wolfe said:
Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2f0ytqe7]Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.[/quote:2f0ytqe7]

She sounded like a big ol girl that would have put a whooping on that cop! He didn't want to get whooped by a woman!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1mdnggb5][quote="Larry Wolfe":1mdnggb5]Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.[/quote:1mdnggb5]

She sounded like a big ol girl that would have put a whooping on that cop! He didn't want to get whooped by a woman![/quote:1mdnggb5]

He should have at least given the command, "Put the cell phone down, put the cell phone down!" :grin:

I agree it was excessive. She wasn't combative IMO. There are plenty of pressure point holds that Police Officers are trained that would've been plenty effective. Looks like someone was having a bad day.

She didnt look like but sounded like an old flame of mine. :)

She probably deserved it and Lord knows what she did in the first place. She was stupid for not doing what he commanded from the very beginning. So Larry dont get all riled up about it, you got youre opinion, I got mine and neither really will change what happened. Peace Brother, no foul intended to you.

I for one have no problem with police using whatever force necessary to
get the job done. I loved it when that kid in Florida (or wherever) got handcuffed.

Don't want trouble? Don't cause it for yourself, and don't make it worse.
Citizens mistakes and cops mistakes can be corrected if everyone just acts calmly and let the process work.

1044 said:
Well, I can tell lot's o' you guy ain't cops. :D

But, as I always told my sons as they grew up, "The side of the road is the cop's venue, the courtroom is yours." That was even before I became one (cop, not a courtroom).

If you've never done a ride along, you don't have a clue about the side of the road.

One simple, easy to understand concept, and it doesn't matter why he says it, but when a cop says, "Step out of your car," one thing is certain, you are coming out of your car. You can do it the easy way, or you can do it the hard way. The choice is yours, initially. Make the decision while it is still up to you.

But, one point remains, you ARE coming out of your car.

What would you have the officer do? Should he reach in, at the risk of being hit, scratched, bitten, spit on, etc, pulling and fighting her, possibly causing serious injury, or taze her and piss her off, without permanent harm? Or, should the cop tell his partner, "She doesn't want to get out, I guess we should just go"?

He did the textbook lesson. I would have done the same. He will do the same in the future.

One friendly reminder to you guys, when a cop says, "Step out of your car," he is giving you excellent advice. Follow it. It's to your advantage.

Keep in mind, you are seeing a short video clip. You have no idea what may have been edited before it was posted. Neither do have know what they may have seen her do before the camera was turned on.

Some of you have rendered a verdict before all the evidence was presented. Even so, the evidence presented was not enough to convince everyone. That oughta be a clue.

AMEN AND A BIG 10-4 GOOD BUDDY!!!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2t88dc84]Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.[/quote:2t88dc84]

How many times have you wanted to taze a ditzy soccer mom talking on her cell phone while driving?? :) :grin: :) :) :grin:

ddog27 said:
Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":i19exrk0]Well in the Officer's defense, we don't know the full story as to why they pulled her over or whether or not they believed she was armed. Plus, she did swing at the one who tazed her and was being combative and would not listen to his directions. Ya'll can say what you want, whether she was a woman or a man I would have done the same thing. Law Enforcement Officers get a bad rap, some deserved but mostly undeserved. Whether you're impressed or not everyone involved went home to their families ALIVE.

Well Larry, I side with the law 99.9% of the time. But she sounded like a ditzy soccer mom to me. Cops should use appropriate force to match the threat. Hate to see potentially deadly force used in a case where it isn't really called for. We had a guy here go into cardiac arrest and die when he was tazed. I too am glad everyone came home alive but think it could have been handled with less force. Officers judgment call in this case. Just surprised we haven't seen this one on the news.

How many times have you wanted to taze a ditzy soccer mom talking on her cell phone while driving?? :) :grin: :) :) :grin:[/quote:i19exrk0]

NO they just need to be KILLED!!! That is my pet peeve, these damn idiots talking on their phones like they are sitting in their living room but driving 50MPH in the fast lane. :vent:

I can tell you from personal experience, If you do not listen to the cops and fallow there orders and start being a wise guy, They WILL make you understand that your crap your giving them will not be tolerated.I spent a few Saturday nights in the can back in my hell raising days. (something I'm not proud of) If they have to call for back up, Sure as hell you were going to get your ass kicked! One morning I was asked "Now don't you feel stupid?" All I said was " Yes sir, Sorry for the trouble sir" One cop that was getting off duty would give me a ride home and try to explain to me that being a idiot was not a good idea. Fat chance of that happening these days! Cops are all right in my book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom