Hello Gomer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Hey Gomer G. , Don't be shy. Sargent Carter stays away from this forum. Hang out and play! Woody

I've actually met Jim Nabors and Don Knotts. Actually, being a big radio star, I've had the opportunity to meet lots of big stars.

I didn't actually meet them, but i had the opportunity.

Captain Morgan said:
I've actually met Jim Nabors and Don Knotts. Actually, being a big radio star, I've had the opportunity to meet lots of big stars.

I didn't actually meet them, but i had the opportunity.

Yeah Cap'n, I was just on the Don Knotts web site, and he was sayin the same thing about you! ;)

Hey, if you're a big fan of his, did you see him in "Pleasantville"? I thought that movie was great!!! Gave you a chance to see Toby McGuire and Reese Witherspoon early on, and Jeff Daniels shone in his role as the Soda Shop owner. On the surface, it was a goofball movie, but it was really a dark metaphor for racist totalianism and intolerance. The scene where they smash the window of the soda shop screams "kristalnacht." Even the Chamber of Commerce logo looks like the Gestapo SS insignia. It never really attained "critical acclaim" but I thought it was a great film. Am I off topic? Wood

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom